From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:15:57 -0500
I am rethinking my decision about that.
I was concerned that it is more likely for a web mail account to get hacked.
Can't be worse than this I guess.
Did anybody answer my magic jack question?

Another question, A friend and I are going to venture in to the ts-480
service menus to see if we can reset the power output levels on the radio.
By slim chance, does anybody know if theese menus will talk?
Has anybody ever ventured in there?