From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:02:30 -0400
I quite agree, Pat, it's a very well-done survey.  Just be aware that there
are a few points where they introduce another topic and have no question to
be answered right away.  You just have to hit enter on "next".  I was
slightly confused by that thinking they had failed to post the question.
Then I realized there was no question until I hit next and was taken to it.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: