From:
Joseph Carchedi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 09:37:04 -0500
Hi
Im having the same problem, I just rebuilt a cyrix P150 using a old Trident 1 meg
card and a 2 speed CD, using the MB connection vs the sound card connection that this
originally was .The video would boot all alone but as soon as I add the cd the video
goes blank. This is a old CD with the same ribbon cable, replaced cable and still a
no go. I used the old cable on the sound card and it boots. 1 this may help, 2 Can I
use ths CD only with the sound card?? (Aztec CD kit from MEI Micro about 2 years ago.

Thanks Joe Carchedi