From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:43:06 -0600
run (windows key + r) msconfig, and go to the boot tab. You should see a
list of OSs, if there are two or more, you could do the safest thing and
change the default OS to the other one (or the right one) or you could do
the clean and simple thing and delete the invalid line in the boot.ini
file. I would be worried about viruses if I were you. I installed Windows
on an HD which was known to have a virus, and there was an invalid boot
option for Windows. It was a bit creepy, and I can't explain it other than
a virus trying to reinstall itself from a hidden partition, but I was
careful to check for hidden partitions, and found none. Just be on your
guard and do a scan.

 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

                     visit our download web page at: