From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:04:06 -0400
1. Create a DOS bootable disk.
2. Copy the CDROM drivers from the disk that came with the CD to
   the DOS disk (from step one).
3. Copy MSCDEX.EXE from the dos system disks to the DOS boot disk
   created in step one.
4. Create a config.sys file on the boot disk using the
   device=driver statement that is listed in the installation/user
   book which came with the CDROM.
5. Create an autoexec.bat file with the MSCDEX statement as listed
   in the book which came with the CDROM.
6. Reboot the PC using the disk you just created.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association