From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:19:46 -0700
>boot-ups FREEZE after statement verifying DMI
>pool data....... and does not proceed to
>starting win 95. I don't know if it is the
>processor or mother board.

Can you boot to a disk?  If so, then the hard
drive's Master Boot Record may be corrupt.
Formating the drive doesn't correct this problem
(I'm not sure why).

All you need to do is boot to a Win95 boot disk,
exit to DOS, and type FDISK /MBR.

This has always taken care of it for me, so I'm
not sure what else to suggest if it doesn't
work for you, other than to let this crew know
you still need help!