From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:52:18 -0400
My favorite is the places that have the phone book applications, you spend
an hour or more answering questions. Then you hear nothing, down the road
you talk to a manager at that place and they say "oh we never look at that
we have our own application system. I don't think anyone in this chain of
businesses actually looks at the online application on HQ's site".