From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 19:43:08 -0500
I was draft exempt like the rest of us during the Vietnam era - I
wished that there was something positive I could contribute to the
country but that damned 4F classification just hung on.  Over fifty
years ago it was pretty hard to get anyone to think outside of the
box, especially our government.
I'd have been a damned good communications guy.