From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 20:40:01 -0400
Good stuff!  Reminds me of the days of harry, W3FDY and Bill, W3DUQ and the
great sounding audio they had.  I also recall the late Mark Stevens, K3VVG
in King of Prussia pa and the terific sounding AM station he had.  His lows
were so good, I bet most folks had no idea he was using a D-104.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: