From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 17:21:03 -0400
not even close sorry  i wish the same thing as I have an icon and a ken wood  both with 8 pin round mic plugs. it would be nice if I could use the dtmf mic on the ken wood sometimes
. as a side note, the heel traveler headset's  mi plug before the adaptor for your specific radio is icon standard, including the fixed level audio output that the icon rigs have on their mic plugs. i even heard audio int he headset, although it was incredibly quiet due to it only being aline output and not speaker level output.  i'd love to have that headset back again maybe I will get a heel traveler someday