From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:20:02 -0400
Hi Scott,

Actually, a 12 amp supply would give you all of the current you need for the
tmv71A.  The power pole connectors are made up of two pieces.  A plastic
shell that is either red or white that you slide the connecting pin into
after you have either crimpt or soldered the wire to it.  All of the
connecting pins are the same and so are the plastic shells.  The trick is in
how you orient the plastic shells with each other.  It is best to start with
a correctly configured set of power poles that you can copy.  15, 30, and 45
amp connectors will slide together and the size of the pin you get depends
on  both the amperage drawn and the size of wire that you have to insert in
to the pin.  You'll need two pins and shells for every connection that you
need to make. You'll need four shells and 4 pins to connect your tmv71a to a
power supply.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]