From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 03:59:30 -0500
The national library service for the blind is conducting a survey to
determine our likes and dislikes about all aspects of their service.  If you
want to take the survey online, go to the following website:

www.nlssurvey.org

or if you'd prefer to take it by phone, call:
1-866-545-1618.
You can call that number 24-7 and leave your contact information and the
best time to call and they will get back to you.  I just took the survey
myself, and it took me a little over half an hour to complete, although the
time they give is 25 minutes.  Good luck.
Harvey