From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:35:28 -0700
wow, snags, all I don't need getting my Hygain AV640 up in this
mobile home park. Hmm!
what to set it in, a tripod? I have some free area covered with
1-inch shale, and no radials needed for such an antenna, so though a
lightning arrester near the house would be advisable, plus a good
grounding rod, . . . and have some guy rope, so most of the material
is here, just all the elbow grease and the eyes, you know, guys,
those eyes which make all the difference!
  :)