From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:49:02 -0700
hello albert, the ts590 has its own built-in electronic keyer.  all
you need is a paddle with a 3 wire cable, one lead is the common and
the other two leads are the dits and dahs.  one jack is a 3.5mm and
the other is a 6.3mm or quarter inch plug.  i believe the quarter
inch is the keyer paddle for the electronic keyer.  good luck, c u 73 mike