Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 21:29:17 -0400
From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Well, looking at the specs, this sure ain't gonna be an Elecraft killer by a long shot. Anyway, yeah, it will be interesting to watch for sure. Especially since the sub-$500 radio has been something people have wanted for ages.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY