Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:17:16 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Howard,

Just single selections.  Once in a while I remember a favorite song I
haven't heard in years, usually stuff that only made it to the lower
portions of the top 40, and I just buy that.  As you say, It's always been
possible to just download the song but they seem to be requiring the amazon
music downloader lately.  Ah well, I apreciate everyone's input and now we
should close this thread or take it off-list before the flames get thrown..
73,  lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations