Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:41:30 -0500
From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
The way you get it changed is to fix it with an application for
modification of your name. I am sure it was scanned in some way,
looks like from a printed form, and someone goofed, obviously.
Hey, funny, I wrote a song about an Aimee, long long ago, probably in
1970 or so.
but anyway, you've a great call, and maybe you can get an 8 version
of it somehow? :)

c u

K 6 V F O

Fessenden, North Dakota; 58438-7300