Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:07:55 -0700
Man, my sympathy Lou.  I haven't dealt with I-tunes but did some
downloads from Amazon, maybe one or two, and had to download
their Mp3 downloader which didn't seem to work very well.  Would
still rather just browse through bins of CD's with my musician
friends, but that's becoming increasingly difficult! Jim WA6EKS