Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:11:24 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I just received the Omega-Tec 2 meter antenna.  Its a little pricy, but it
really works!  It put the stock antenna to shame and received and
transmitted better then a comit and a smiley antenna that I have.  The only
disadvantage to these antennas is that they can only be used on one band,
but the Omega-Tec antenna sure does work!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]