From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 20:39:16 -0400
Lowell, boy did you stretch it just a little lol.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"