ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:20:29 +0000
  Hi Cocoa, Vicky, and all,

My Miss Flurrie is 14 years old now and has had some rough times.  we
make a great team.  She can't guide and I can't walk.  I have been
hospitalized twice in December and have a new laptop with windows
8--truly the program from um, well, not from Heaven.  I have a different
e-mail client, and all of this amounts to some discouragement.  I have
neuropathy in my hands, and a deeply ulcerated right foot.  The last
time I ended up in the hospital was because I was unprepared for how
cold it was and the stints in my heart wouldn't let me breathe.  I got
sepsis through my system and really thought I might go Home.  When I saw
your emails, even though some are old now probably, I have been praying
for you.  My typing, knitting, and reading Braille have all suffered
severely since this last setback.  My inbox is filled with encouraging
meditations from you and others, and I do thank God for you all.

I love you and may you all have a blessed new year.  Draw neat to God
and He will draw near to you.

in The Sonlight of God's Love,

April Stahl

David and Irene also send their best wishes.