ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:13:43 -0400
It never rains but it pours!

Thank you, Ms. Sandy, for the update. We have been praying for Mr.
Phil and continue to do so for his surgery and healing with a minimum
of discomfort and a full recovery.

We also pray for your job situation that you guys will have your
needs met and that you will find employment again when you need it.
For now, though, maybe the Lord is letting you have the time off so
you can be there for your guy. Please stand by to receive a bunch of
cyberhugs and our continued prayers.

Take care and God bless,

Doris and Chris in Germany