ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:05:08 -0500
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
All I can say is lol.

I think that lending out plungers is gross. Our brother and
sister-in-law asked to borrow our plunger once, and I was annoyed by
that. I wanted to tell them to get their own plunger. They are not
that expensive.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.