ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 10:41:03 -0400
The whole thing is reminiscent of 1930's Germany.  When tactics were used by
the government to intimidate its people in to silently accepting its rulings
and mandates.  After all, our school children can't even bring to public
schools their lunches from home.  Rather they are forced to eat those
provided them by the governments school lunch program.  Such things as I
reported begin with innocuous programs as are the school lunch and breakfast
programs.  Till all our personal freedoms are denied to all us citizens.