ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:15:52 -0500
Did you get the lyrics yet, Loving?

Coming to you from the little pink netbook,

April Stahl

By the way, did you know my real first name is Keni?  (pronounced Kenny)
Shop for almost anything at Keni's World:

http://www.shoppingbeyondthewall.com

To find amazon.com's other departments, click on the amazon link.  Scroll
past the electronics offerings and click on "powered by amazon.com".

Also shop with me at:
For other fine gifts, go to:
http://www.aprilsgiftsfromtheheart.com

To find almost anything, let's go to: