From:
"Tim Crawford (GI4OPH)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:30:07 -0000
Hi folks,

I have a TW1 meter here,  purchased as a backup to my p2000 which I  prefer.

I've actually been considering letting it go, as it really doesn't get any
use.

If anyone would be interested, I would sell for £90 plus postage.

The meter has had very little use, and is in excellent condition.

If interested, drop an email off reflector.

And yes Kelvin, I would be very interested in a meter, especially if it
measured power up to UHF, and handled high power.
I personally would be prepared to even pay a little more for accuracy.

Best regards,

Tim.

Bangor, N. Ireland.

Skype:  tim-crawford