From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:46:50 -0400
You can either connect through a repeater already running irlp in your area,
or a simplex setup. If you want to connect that way you're good to go, just
fine one in your area. If you want to setup your own simplex setup or link
to a repeater, then you need the computer running linux and the special irlp
interface board. As long as there's a simplex setup or repeater in your area
you can connect through you're all set.