From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:29:15 -0400
that sounds awesome  how expensive is test equipment like that? I wish I could do something besides ask others for help when I used to be able to work on my own stuff.  I bet it is very expensive for me to get my hands on such an instrument but maybe not as much as I might think. I will be looking forward to some real data on the baofeng if you get time