From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:05:54 -0500
Howard,

You plugged the MagicJack directly in to an A C outlet rather than in to a
power strip and this solved the problem?

Does the MagicJack have a three wire line cord or is it the typical two wire
wall wart?

Was the interference actually from the MagicJack, a power strip, or power
strip MagicJack combination?

I find this kind of think very interesting, even though, it can be
frustrating at times.  At least the problem was inside your home where you
have full control of the situation.

73

Howard #3