From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:18:10 -0400
there might be a market for it and possibly a dtmf pad on the same box . I thought of building one as we, but do not remember the resistor values off the top of my head. my ts-2000 uses the same functions as does a lot of radios in fact. it is a common practice  to add extra keys to a microphone or even volume up/down controls for an earbud ic combination used for many android smart phones.
 i think I will put one together with  mic up down and the 4 function keys for home brew night at a club meeting. I am even going to drill hole sin the box mount switches ext  i will do all of it if I can and it will be fun., maybe i will even incorporate my rig blaster into the project in place of it's original case since that is a matter of a little extra drilling