From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:22:14 -0500
Hi Colin,
Thank you for the suggestions.  For the life of me I can't determine
which is the scan, manual and so on.  It has been my experience that
they are on the bottom row toward the right but I can't verify that
on this one!  I did google the scanner model and got back written
material but not enough to dig out an answer.  Even used my Optacon
and read some of the print manual.  I foolishly hoped for a picture
of the keypad so I could locate the keys.  Foiled again!!  I'm not
ready to throw in the towel yet - but perhaps there is truly
something wrong with the device.  There is a procedure to clear
everything and I've considered that but can't find the right keys yet!!
I had really hoped to dodge the bullet on this one but it wound up
under my arm when we left her apartment!!  At least I didn't make any
boastful promises!
Thanks.