From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:08:17 +0100
Hi All,

The new release of N3FJP's AC Log 4.0 is in the beta stage and judging by
Scott's work rate, the full release won't be long in coming.

Unfortunately, there are lots of small accessibility niggles, and we failed
to sort them out earlier this year.  We may need further help from a screen
reader vendor to find out what is going on.  Scott is now well aware of the
access issues, and has committed to spend a lot of time on it when the decks
are cleared later this year.

I think that Scott's commitment is very positive, and although many of these
problems run through all his new software, all his logging software revolves
around the same module.  If the fixes are made here, it should be relatively
straightforward to see the changes through all the contest logs too.

For now, I would suggest that 3.4 is the best version for AC Log
accessibility.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals