From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:23:59 -0400
I don't know where you would find it now. I read it in hardcopy Braille some
30 years ago in the library of the Orientation Center For The Blind in
Albany California. I hope they still have that copy, a comb-bound,
single-sided transcriptionist brailled copy. I suspect the transcriber
brailled it on a standard perkins brailer some time in the 1970s. It was a
paper copy, not thermoformed sheets.

Ron Miller