From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 10:49:42 -0400
Hello Harvey,
Actually my husband and I had one biological child and two adopted children.
They were all Multi-handicapped.
We loved them all and didn't feel any differently with our Adopted Children.
They were truly a blessing from God.
Our Adopted Children didn't have the Mental Capacity to know that they were anopted. They did know that they were loved very much.
Colleen Roth