From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 19:49:30 -0500
While I am in favor maintaining separate rest room facilities for men and
women, as a person who has been through quite a few Mardi Gras celebrations,
that's the one time that if you are in downtown New Orleans attending a
parade and need to use the facilities, you take whatever you can get.  That
Benny Grunch song, "Ain't No Place to Pee on Mardi Gras Day," is quite true.
Harvey