From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 17:14:36 -0400
We had a successful net today on 14258.  Thank you to Junior, KG4ITD, for
relays.  I tried shuffling the order of the roundtable a bit, so that we
wouldn't have all midwest and then all east coast stations; I hope that was
helpful.  The geomagnetic K index was 3 or 4 during the net, so propagation
to some areas was unstable.  The following stations checked in:
W3IUU
M0AID, Kelvin, England
KG4ITD, Junior, Bristol, FL
W9DIK, Harold, Waukegan, IL
KD8PC, John, Apache Junction, AZ
KB5YC, Jesse, Cleveland, TX
KD0BR, Bob, Urbandale, IA
N0JAV, Jason, Chilicothe, IL
K0HHZ, Don, Mitchell, SD
KD0IEL, Tom, MO
KE4GPK
WD8INW, George, Clarkston, MI
KW3A, Steve, near Philadelphia
KB8TYJ, Tom, in a state park in central lower Michigan
KY2D, Jim, Morristown, NJ
W8QIY, Lowell, Greenville, OH
KB5ZOT, Raul, Laurel, MD
KJ4DHJ