From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 15:19:44 -0400
intresting discussion.  I met my wife, Kathy, through ham radio.  She is
WB3KRN and we've been married for 24 years.  She is sighted and I am totaly
blind.  We do quite well most of the time and seem to compliment each
other's abilities although, since she has her own health issues and doesn't
get out as much as she'd like to, she sometimes hungers just to make eye
contact with someone.  We often focus on our needs as people who are blind
but our sighted partners have their own needs which are just as valid.  73,
Lou  WA3MIX