From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 20:31:57 -0700
That's a cool story Pat, gotta love it.  I have heard stories on
Newsline where a ham got in serious trouble for somehow hooking
up 2 different fast food places so one got the others orders and
vis-versa.  Pretty funny, but not only do you violate ham reg's,
I'm sure you violate all kinds of Department of Commerce and God
knows what other reg's when you do stuff like that.   73, Jim
WA6EKS

From: Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Fri, 24 May 2013 18:58:30 -0500

And if that was an older six volt bug, headlights would go off
when
you would key down!
Pat, K9JAUAt 06:51 PM 5/24/2013, you wrote:
Mobile with a tr4 in a bug!!!  Their isn't room for your feet
with out a tr4
on the floor.  Now that's dedication!!!