From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 17:49:39 -0700
It was a new bug for those days.  Your email reminded me that at
one point we were in a small town parked near a bank and I keyed
up the rig only to have the outdoor alarm sound off.  Don't know
if it was coincidental or not, but we didn't stick around to find
out, just departed the area, nice and slow! I also remember the
rig causing my grandparents garage door to go up and down when I
keyed up.  Wow, the things this list can bring back to mind are
amazing! Jim WA6EKS