From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 18:47:48 -0600
I worked for the air force for almost 40 years as a mechanic and later as a
electronic tech.  I found about this many years later.I was working on the
nose cones of the rocket pods on a F 89 fighter bomber.  there was about
twenty guys in our shop and one of my friends told his boss  in another shop
he would bet five bucks he could not tell which guy was blind in this shop.
They bet and he picked another guy and my friend won.  I did not wear dark
glasses and so the story ended and my friend never shared the five with me.
What a friend hi. 73
Ed   K7UC