From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 10:19:27 -0700
Hi Lou, I am using Windows 7 here with both WindowEyes and
sometimes JAWS.  I use WindowsLive email client and am not really
able to discuss how to use it other than to say that it does
work.  I can alt tab between the inbox, outbox, sent, etc.  and
arrow through the email messages.  I am not replying on the PC
though I could do so.  I usually check my email on my BrailleNote
but WindowsLive works fine too.  Only thing I can't remember is
how to send attachments using WindowsLive.  In general, it seems
to work fine.  Jim WA6EKS