From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 10:10:57 -0230
Hi all:

I wanna build a quick deploy antenna for FD and I need to buy the coax connector with the 2 wires coming off it to solder to the 14AWG wire I'm gonna use.
I'm gonna make some insulators and I need this pig tail but I don't know a product manufacturer to look for. I guess I could use the 4/1 balun I have in my junk box because I don't wanna pay 77 bucks for a ready made product from radio world in Toronto.

73:
Michael DE VO1AX

Sent from my iPhone