From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 21:32:50 -0600
the voltage regulation is done through the lm336 temperature stable voltage
regulator and the 2n2222 transistor along with the ca3240 op amp.

Even if these exact parts aren't available, clones, copies or very similar
chips are easily available...these things are cross referenced all the time.
Just try somewhere like digikey for the 3 IC's you need.
If you get the right parts, the guy can't say it's impossible anymore.

Butch, do you have the text file that describes the circuit?
I can send it to anyone who wants it.
I've updated the info on the Mcount frequency counter and that is about the
only tricky part.
I don't have a 209 or a 249 handy to modify, so I haven't emailed chuck
about the Mcount.

73
Colin, V A6BKX