From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 05:48:58 -0400
Gary, thanks much.  I never liked to brag but I have been around a little
and in the military you do not get to pick your favorite wars.  You go
where you are sent and do the job to best of your ability as in civilian
jobs.  I was a master parachutist, did a little sky diving and was loaded
with schrapnal and this brought an end to my seventeen and one half year
career.  I have no regrets as life is what it is and you lives it to the
best of your ability.  I am amazed at the knowledge on this list in
electronics, antennas just to mention a few things.  I have learned much
from this list.  Thanks again for the kind words.