From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:49:36 -0400
a good friend of mine who got his ticket just a few weeks before I did was
doing work for Fred, W3PHL, so several of us got to visit one evening.  He
had that transmitter actually built into its own shielded =walk-in room with
the components all on shelves.  He was quite proud of how tight it was and,
to demonstrate, he tuned in KYW, a 50,000 watt station just a couple of
miles away.  He took the transistor radio into the transmitter room with all
of us in there and shut the door.  Of course, the signal disappeared
completely.  He also had a landmark tower at that site in valley Forge.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: