From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2013 16:57:24 -0400
Most radios have antenna tuners built in that will do the job just nicely,
if you are thinking of getting in to MARS or something where you're internal
tuner may not work or getting a radio, rare as they are, with no internal
tuner, I recommend the LDG tuners. They're reasonably priced and work very
well. If you're just staying in the ham bands though, just about any radio
will come with an auto tuner built in and it should do just fine with just
about any antenna and frankly, if it won't, you need to do some work because
the antenna wont' perform very well anyway.