From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:25:43 -0500
I've got an MFJ 931 artificial ground.  The unit has a meter on it that's
supposed to let you watch current and adjust both current and capacitance with a
couple knobs of the unit itself.  Has anyone got a work around for that meter?
I called MFJ tech support and spoke to Bob.  He was really unhelpful with the
whole thing first telling me that you didn't need the meter because all it
shows is current and then telling me you had to use it to adjust the unit.  I
never could get him to tell me anything other than you didn't need the meter.
That's the first time in years that I've ever had a useless response from MMFJ's
tech support but I guess there's a first time for anything.  Therefore, any
suggestions from any totals who don't have eyes around for using this thing
would be appreciated.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html