From:
"Don Risavy, Jr.; NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:31:28 -0500
Thanks as will put those two freqs in memory so can try and check them out
and the net out too.
Still got a little bit of minor completing to be done as far as the coax
being hung up and off the ground as it's laying out in my back yard right
now as ran out of time sun wise yesterday.
Also have to cut down some branches from a popcorn tree in my yard that is
preventing the center of the antenna from going up all the way in the pine
tree.  So hopefully will get all that done and completed this week; but, so
far it's working out great as it is.
Tnx cul 73 nr4dr