From:
Mark WZ0K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:00:12 -0700
Hi
     The efficiency issue of eleminium versus copper makes me wonder if one
might be able to coat an eleminium 2 meter yagi with copper tape? It would
seem that this would give the antenna a power boost of some type. One would
need to be sure that the RF was running on the outside copper and not on the
supporting metal structure.
     Just my musings.

God bless,
Mark