From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:49:22 -0500
    Mike and all:

Well, as fate or luck would have it, my ham help turned out not to be
available today, plus we ended up having company that just left, so the
Cobra install was a nogo for today.

Tomorrow will be a wash-out here, as we will have a soaking rain all day.
But, the good side of it is that it will melt most of our snow cover, which
may pave the way for another opportunity to do the antenna work next
week-end if the help is available and the weather cooperates.

As for the help, I would give the install a try myself, except there are a
number of antennas and other wires I need to work around, which may require
some visual assistance, but I'm sure I'll get there one way or another.

Anyway, will keep everyone posted for sure.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ